Lisa Smith Siegel’s law practice is dedicated to the representation of the injured and disabled. She has been involved in trial work during her entire 30 years as a lawyer, and has successfully handled litigation proceedings in hundreds of cases, hearings and administrative matters. She has unique insight into the challenges facing claimants because she worked defending against claims for a good portion of her career. Her background and experience reflect a life’s work in the area of litigating issues involving disability and personal injury law.
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgia Super Lawyer Honoree, Thomson Reuters
- Named Legal Elite by Georgia Trend Magazine
- Rated 10.0/10.0 by AVVO
- Over 30 Years of Litigation Experience
- Former Assistant Attorney General for the State of Georgia
- Former Legislative Research Fellow, U.S. Congress on Healthcare Law and Regulations
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Georgia, B.A., magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Georgia Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Disability Boot Camp, LawPracticeCLE, September 2018
- Making Sense of Social Security Disability, CEU Concepts, Piedmont Hospital, December 2016
- Social Security Disability Pitfalls, Atlanta Legal Experts Radio Show, September 2015
- SSD for Hospital Personnel, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, May 2014
- Resource-A-Palooza Series, CEU Concepts, Piedmont Hospital, March and June 2013
- Social Security Bootcamp, myLawCLE, Westin Buckhead, March 2013
If you or a loved one is in need of legal assistance for a social security disability claim, call experienced attorney Lisa Siegel at (404) 255-9838. Initial consultations are free of charge. Representation is most often provided on a contingency basis, which means clients do not pay attorneys’ fees unless we win your disability benefits.