Lisa Siegel is an award-winning attorney and active supporter of the legal profession at both the national and local level. She has litigated injury and disability cases for more than three decades, earning a reputation as an effective advocate for individuals and families facing the most challenging circumstances.
Lisa has been recognized for excellence in the practice of law by numerous independent rating organizations such as Martindale-Hubbell, Thomson Reuters, and Avvo. She has also been named to Georgia Trend Magazine’s list of Legal Elite several times, an honor based solely on the endorsements of other attorneys in the state.
Lisa’s approach to the practice of law is simple and effective.
“The best way to produce a positive outcome is to first recognize how important the right result is for your client and their future, and then commit to working as hard as necessary to achieve a favorable result.” Lisa Siegel
A metro-Atlanta native, Lisa earned both her bachelors and law degrees from the University of Georgia before gaining valuable litigation experience in the insurance industry. She is also frequently invited to speak as an expert on injury and disability law issues, having presented to healthcare professionals at both Piedmont Hospital and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta as well as national audiences of CEU Concepts and Law Practice CLE.
When not practicing law, Lisa enjoys traveling, creative writing, hiking, and spending time with her family and her dog.
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgia Super Lawyer Honoree, Thomson Reuters
- Named Legal Elite by Georgia Trend Magazine
- Rated 10.0/10.0 by AVVO
- Over 30 Years of Litigation Experience
- Former Assistant Attorney General for the State of Georgia
- Former Legislative Research Fellow, U.S. Congress on Healthcare Law and Regulations
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Georgia, B.A., magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Georgia Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Disability Boot Camp, LawPracticeCLE, September 2018
- Making Sense of Social Security Disability, CEU Concepts, Piedmont Hospital, December 2016
- Social Security Disability Pitfalls, Atlanta Legal Experts Radio Show, September 2015
- SSD for Hospital Personnel, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, May 2014
- Resource-A-Palooza Series, CEU Concepts, Piedmont Hospital, March and June 2013
- Social Security Bootcamp, myLawCLE, Westin Buckhead, March 2013
If you or a loved one is in need of legal assistance for a social security disability claim, call experienced attorney Lisa Siegel at (404) 255-9838. Initial consultations are free of charge. Representation is most often provided on a contingency basis, which means clients do not pay attorneys’ fees unless we win your disability benefits.