LISA SMITH SIEGEL
Lisa Smith Siegel's law practice is dedicated to the representation of the injured and disabled. She has been involved in trial work during her entire 20+ years as a lawyer, and has successfully handled litigation proceedings in hundreds of cases, hearings and administrative matters. She has unique insight into the challenges facing claimants because she worked defending against claims for a good portion of her career. Her background and experience reflect a life's work in the area of litigating issues involving disability and personal injury law:
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Former Assistant Attorney General for the State of Georgia
- Former Legislative Research Fellow for U.S. Congress on Healthcare Law and Regulations
- Graduate, University of Georgia School of Law
- Over 22 Years of Litigation Experience
- Member, National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa Graduate, University of Georgia
- Writes extensively on the subject of Social Security Disability on her blog at Georgia Disability Lawyer Blog
- Frequent speaker at continuing legal education seminars on the subject of disability, insurance and personal injury law
In addition to her solo disability practice, she remains Of Counsel with the law firm of Katz Stepp Wright & Fleming LLC, where she represents accident victims and their families in personal injury claims. She is also a member of the Georgia Bar Association, American Bar Association and Atlanta Bar Association.
If you or a loved one is in need of legal assistance for social security disability claim, call experienced attorney Lisa Smith Siegel at (404) 255-9838. Initial consultations are free of charge. Representation is most often provided on a contingency basis, which means clients do not pay fees unless we win your disability benefits.